CITY OF FRANKENMUTH
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2014
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order by Mayor Rupprecht.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Recognition of guests and public comments.
4. Approval of the agenda.
5. Minutes of the July 1, 2014, Council meeting.
6. Annual report from the Economic Development Corporation.
7. Monthly reports.
a. Police Report
b. Treasurer’s Report
c. Building Permits
8. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution approving a property transfer to enable construction of the rock ramp/fish passage project.
9. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution approving renewal of a contract with the Michigan Department of Transportation for maintenance of Highway M-83 inside the City Limits.
10. Proposed Ordinance Introduction.
An ordinance to amend the City Code pertaining to emergency response costs.
11. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution approving temporary signs for the Fine Arts Council’s Art Fair.
12. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution approving temporary signs for the 2014 Summer Music Fest and Oktoberfest.
13. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution approving banners and signs for the 2014 Country Street Machines Autofest.
14. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution approving temporary signs for the 2014 Holiday Home Tour.
15. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution certifying an officer delegate to the 2014 MERS Annual Meeting.
16. Board and Commission Appointments.
Economic Development Corporation – 3 appointments.
17. Audited bills for the month of July.
19. Minutes of Board and Commission meetings.